Easton Board of Selectmen Meeting
February 7, 2013 – 7:30 p.m.
Town Hall Conference Room A
1. Discuss and approve the minutes of Easton Board of Selectmen Meeting of January 17,
2013 and the Special Easton Board of Selectmen Meeting of January 31, 2013.
2. Public comment.
3. Discuss and approve the following tax refunds as recommended by Christine Calvert,
Tax Collector: 1. Helder & Jeffrey Bento – $63.00; 2. Barbara Bodine – $600.00; 3.
Gail and Edward Gerardi – $656.50; 4. Honda Lease Trust – $402.63; 5. Albert Lello -
$93.68; 6. Diana Nicola – $674.26; 7. Dina Vogt and Robert Nicola – $1,003.07; 8. Lida
Saw – $7,262.34; 9. Cheryl Wilczak – $193.92; and 10. Daniel Witkins – $93.12.
4. Discussion and possible action on a proposed ordinance providing property tax
abatements for the surviving spouses of firefighters and police officers who die in the line
5. Discussion and possible action on the appointment of counsel to review proposed
amended Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Regulations as recommended by the
6. Discussion and possible action on a request by a Town resident for the formation and
appointment of a review committee to examine practices employed by the Easton Tax
Assessor’s Office in determining the fair market value of residences in Easton.
7. Discussion and possible action on the reappointments and/or appointments to various
Town committees, commissions and boards.